Good networking event (and FREE!) for meeting people in the startup community
Fail Smart: Mistakes to Learn From is a curated peer-to-peer crash course in learning from failure. It’s all about tapping into each other smartly—engaging our experiences—and creating a space where we can learn fast and learn from each other so we can get on with doing what we do best.
The hiring landscape in Seattle is incredibly competitive. Adding the right talent to your team will be critical to your success. A hiring misstep can hinder the progress of your venture. Hear from our panelists on how to hire smart and what they’re looking for when building teams.
Join us for a panel discussion at Makers in Belltown.
- Phil Gordon, CEO Jawfish Games
- Kate Matsudaira , Decidecom (Spoke at MKTG 555 last quarter)
- Scott Ruthfield, President Rooster Park
- Moderated by Rebecca Lovell (Spoke at MKTG 555 this quarter)
- Doors Open, Networking – 6 PM
- Panel Discussion – 6:30-7:30 PM
- Additional Networking – 7:30 – 8:30 PM