Blogs to read through the quarter:
- 500 Startups Presentations on Slideshare
- Steve Blank’s Blog. We’ll refer to a lot of Steve’s work throughout the quarter.
- NirandFar.com – A Blog about Business, Behavior and the Brain
- Check out the links I recommend on the side. Everyone will find something more interesting. The key is bringing good discussions to class.
Books I Recommend:
- Lean Startup by Eric Ries – Most startups fail. But many of those failures are preventable. The Lean Startup is a new approach being adopted across the globe, changing the way companies are built and new products are launched.
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers by Geoffrey Moore – The bible for bringing disruptive products to larger markets.
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin – On being remarkable – a classic by one of the godfathers of modern marketing.